Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 59 Part 1

Okay, so here I am, 59 days left of summer (give or take, I don't actually remember what day I am supposed to go back to work). 14 days have already passed and I don't really have anything to show for them. I'd like to make the most of my summer days, which means getting in shape, getting my house in order, cooking good, healthy food, and spending quality time with my little boy. So, why am I on here?
Well, I do better when I have written down goals. Also, if I make a list of what I think is doable in one day, rather than the extensive whole summer list, maybe I will accomplish more instead of being overwhelmed and giving up before I start.
This is not going to be a grammarically correct blog, nor will it be that interesting, but it will, hopefully, help me stay on task, with the end in mind, and be productive with the time I am blessed to have.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, the first day of blogging and I didn't even get back to do the Part 2!

    ReplyDelete