Thursday, June 17, 2010

52 Days left

Ugh, the time flies. I am trying to use my time wisely. I have been productive. Each time I come on here, I have had to update my To Do list because I have accomplished things and needed to add new ones to the list. Yay!
My house is getting closer to what it needs to be and then it will be maintain, or do little projects, not "my whole house sucks"!
Okay, so it is just after noon and I am starting this day off right. I woke up later than usual (6:35, how sad is that for being "later"), rushed to get a lunch for Joshua to take to school. Then, after he left, I had granola and my coffee (with soy creamer) and nursed Yoshiyahu. Later I FINALLY put up the blackout curtains in Yoshiyahu's room that I bought months ago (didn't even make it to the To Do list). Then, when he went down for a nap I did the 20 minute express of Zumba!!!! Yep, I actually did some real exercise!I actually did more than 20 minutes because I haven't done Zumba before and went through all the basic steps first. AND, when I finished, I did their total body stretch routine, which was about 7.5 minutes. Before Yoshiyahu wakes up, I am going to try to get the dishes done and finish organizing my sewing/craft stuff!! Maybe later I will get in some "baby lifting". Yay, I actually did something!

No comments:

Post a Comment